Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Contest Rule Change

Ok all in the hope of generating more entries into the contest we are removing the scavanger hunt! All that is required for you to enter into the contest is to visti Heathers Art Fire Store and leave a comment on the official post as to what your favorite card is in her shop!! Also any purchases made from either Heather's Art Fire or Etsy shop will result in automatic entry in to the contest, u will get 2 entries for a purchase!!! See much simpler!!



Also to sweeten the pot I will be contributing a 8 oz container of my Chipotle Jalepeno Hummus to the winner!!


So come in and enter!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog, LOVE hummus...

Welcome to the Pluggers United Team. I guarantee you will never regret joining this zany, caring, supportive family!

~Lily
http://TulipsTreasureBox.etsy.com

Blockhead Radio Live Host: "Artisan Teams & Groups Show" Saturdays 1pm EST

http://BlockheadRadioLive.com

Ink with Heather said...

come on peeps enter!! I have great cards for you to choose from :)

The Stewart Stuff said...

Yum! I don't want to miss out on any of that! Thanks for the chance!
-10oneworld on Etsy

tatertot374 said...

I think the HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEER CARD is so cute! Thank you! Love Hummus!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

redron said...

it is hard to pick I hope that I win