Monday, October 27, 2008

Vanilla Bean Bake Shop, another Yummy Member of Team Eat!!

Well for those of you that are following the blog, I have been featuring members of my team on Etsy! For those of you that are new to my blog I have a shop on Etsy called A Thyme to Bee Comforted ( http://www.athyme2bcomforted.etsy.com/ ). When I opened this shop I became a member of a great team, Team Eeat. Team Eeat features very talented edible artist everything from wedding cakes to Carmel apples!!






Well I have had the pleasure of ordering the treats from these yummy artist's, and my Featured artist today is Vanilla Bean Bake shop (http://www.vanillabeanbakeshop.etsy.com/)!!! From this lovely lady I ordered her Organic Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies. They are organic but best off all they are TASTY!! They were moist, the perfect brownie consistency. They were not too sweet, and they had a little crunch from the pecans. They made your mouth sing!!!! Let me tell you, you need to order some...10 seconds in the microwave and you will think that you have arrived in heaven!!!

VB has some other GREAT things in her shop that I am dying to order (however, my booty is not to happy with all the treats I have been getting......it's mad cuz it's been growing!!). You need to do yourself a favor and check out the following..............shhhh I won't tell............the holidays are almost here anyway......just make it your New Years resolution to go on a diet.......hehehehe...

Organic Pumpkin Bars with Dark Chocolate Chips:



Organic Lemon Pound Cake with Citrus Lemon Glaze:






If you haven't become of buyer on Etsy yet, you need to go to your browser now and go to http://www.etsy.com/index.php and sign up! It's free to join and you will have access to the most unique Christmas presents, wow and amaze your family with some Tasty treats or a handmade creation!!
Come back and check out the Blog, later in the week I will be featuring Justbakin........u need to find out about the Cherry Bombers, as I call them that I ordered!!!!

No comments: