Monday, July 13, 2009

This and That

Well there are some interesting happenings going on this month, so I thought I would pass on the info to my peeps!

For those of you looking for a great way to promote your shop and also to give a helping hand to a Charity then you need to take a look at Chromasmears Blog. If you look on the right hand side of her blog you will see all of the shops that are already participating. So spread the love and get your shop viewed!! If you would like to get to know Chromasmear you can read all about her on a previous Blog Post.

Ok so this next item is a little self serving, but I am excited about it so I have to tell someone who will get it! LOL, I told my BF and I basically got the nod....u all know the nod ...the one that says I really don't care.....but I am acting like I do.....yeah that one!

So I was contacted by James, from Blockhead Radio who does a show called Chocolate Cover Bacon ( yes I said chocolate covered bacon...its real...I saw it on Food Network on one of Bobby Flays shows). Chocolate Covered Bacon is about all things food, James shares with you the best finds in artisan foods. I am proud to say that my shop A Thyme To Bee comforted will be featured on James show this Thursday, July 16th at 6pm Est (for those of you on the West cost like me that is 3pm). I hope to see you guys there! If you ever wanted to ask me a question about myself or my shop now is the time! I will be in Blockheads chat as the show airs to answer any burning questions that you all may have!

Well I hope to see you all at the show, and go donate something to Chroma's box for Charity you will be helping out some darling animals!

Be Safe, and Be Happy!

Hugs!
Angelica

No comments: