Monday, December 22, 2008

Decembers Contest Winner: Suanne Giddings

A Thyme To Bee Comforted December contest is over, and a very lucky lady has become the winner of a $25.00, gift cert to use in my other shop A Time 2B Unique!!! Suanne is that lucky lady!! Can everyone give her a woot woot!?!?!?!?!?

So I did a mini interview with Suanne as I am sure all of you our a little curious about the winner!! Here is the DL on the interview:


Wow! What a delightful surprise! You have some lovely items in your shop!!! I think I also visited your other store with all of the delicious food, but I couldn't check because it is closed for Christmas. (yes for all of you foodies A Thyme To Bee Comforted is closed for Christmas, but we will be re-opening January 2nd!!)

Where did you hear about my blog contest?: I'm not sure exactly where I found your blog contest. I have a group of friends that email each other items of interest, I do searches, and some of the other blogs tell readers about contests.

What Comforts you when you are feeling blue?: As a general rule, just being with my daughter chases my blues away. She is such a sweetheart!!! If that fails, bring on the chocolate!

Tell us a little about yourself, ie favorite food, color etc: Let's see. My favorite food. Hmm... I guess it is almost anything Paula Deen cooks. I love all colors but purple -- and I have no idea why certain colors of purple can be so unpleasant to me. I guess an analyst would certainly trace it back to an event in my childhood. My most enjoyable time is spent at my computer, but I hate to type. I use the Biblical method -- seek and ye will find (hunt and peck).

Are you an Etsy Seller?: I am not a seller on Etsy, but I will probably be a buyer when my personal finances make an upward swing. There are a lot of nice things that I have found. Thank you for making me a winner!

Suanne you seem like a really fun lady!! I am so glad you participated in my contest and took the time to reply to all of my questions!! Lol on the biblical method....that really made me laugh, you and my BF have something in common!! What a great interview!! Well I hope you have fun shopping, I know you wanted to check out some stuff in A Thyme To Bee Comforted, you can go to the sales link on my shop to see the kind of food that I have sold in the past! Or you can wait until January to get your fill of some yummy treats!

Well this contest just like last month has put a smile on my face, and I am already working on January's contest! She was featured on my blog a couple months ago (blog link); Heather from Heathers Handmade Creations will be ponying up the prize for January. I still have some details to iron out, but keep on the look out!! Once everything has been finalized I will blast email all of those on my mailing list, so if you aren't on the list email me and I will add you or become a blog follower!!

For those of you that follow the blog I will be posting this weeks Tip/Trick of the week tomorrow, as Suanne needs her day in the sun!!

Christmas is near, so be on your best behavior and spread some cheer!! Love and kisses from my family to yours!!

*Hugs
Angelica

No comments: