Monday, November 15, 2010

A Little Chistmas via paper!



These were some mini's I did a couple of  Christmas's ago.  Luv the owl!


I have also gotten into making treat toppers, which are perfect for Christmas!  Especially for those of you that bake for neighbors and family!  Here are some of the toppers I have done for 2010:


This is my Holly treat topper which you can purchase in my Etsy store.  I also did this one:


My Joy Treat toppers!  They are adorable!


I have also done some Mini Note cards which are perfect to use as tags so that you can write a special note!


So bright and fun!  Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Come stop by my shop to see what else I have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your owls are so cute! I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com