Monday, December 29, 2008

Love, Love and more LOVE!!!


Ok so I know I was suppose to publish my tips segment and I have been bad and didn't do it today. I PROMISE I will do it tomorrow!! Today I wanted to share some of the stuff that I have been working on!

Yes I know we aren't even into the new year yet, but I must plan ahead!! So the next holiday is Valentine's Day, and yes I have been hard at work thinking of something for the day of love. So far what have I come up with, well I did a gift basket! Not your typical gift basket either, this one is a complete dinner for two!! It will have my Spicy Asian Wantons for the Appetizer, for the Entree it will have my Lasagna for Two and for the Dessert you will have a choice between my Raspberry Marscapone Cup Cake or my Lemon Curd Trifle. I am also thinking of doing some chocolate covered strawberries, but first I must go and test all of those out!

So if you don't know what to give your loved ones for V day send them a very special gift basket, nothing says lovin like tasty treats!!

My other topic on today's agenda is to let you know that I have been firming up the date for our next give away. I have determined that it will run from January 26 until February 6th! It will be a scavenger hunt. As for the prize Heather is still figuring out what she wants to do! I will give you guys more details as soon as we are closer to the time of the give away!!

Well New Years is this week, so be SAFE!!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and have FUN!!!

**Hugs
Angelica

1 comment:

CT said...

ohhhhhhhhh chocolate covered strawberries! My favorite! - CT